Working together to make things better
North Brisbane Partners in Recovery (PiR) works with adults who have long-term, severe mental illness. To get help from us, people need to:
- have a mental illness that is severe and persistent
- have multiple and complex needs that require support from more than one service
- require assistance to get the help they need from these support services
- have no coordination of support services in place (or these coordination arrangements are not working)
- want to work with us to make things better
- live on the north side of the Brisbane river, Moreton Bay and north to Kilcoy.
We help people to get the support they need to get their lives back on track.
Working together with people
PiR works alongside people to help them get the support they need. Our PiR Coordinators assist people with:
- planning and working on recovery goals
- finding the right places for support
- coordinating different services to meet identified needs.